With the eyes of the world on Africa, The Walt Disney Company Africa needed to ensure the seamless delivery of a world-class Premiere and press junket.
To manage all operations and logistics of talent management, ground transfers, accommodation, the press junket and the Black Panther premiere.
Working with TWDCA, we set up the overall event programme and then sourced, secured and managed a seasoned team of professionals, used to working with tight deadlines to roll out a hugely successful tour.
- Black Panther became the highest grossing film in South African history
- Over 800 Guests were hosted at the exclusive blue carpet Premiere with international talent Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, John Kani, Athandwa Kani and Connie Chiume
- 36 Media round table press junket interviews
- 51 Media broadcast press junket interviews
- Management of 5 Black Panther cast members, 5 talent handlers, 6 groomers, 7 close protection officers and security drivers.